Management 2600
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Management 2600

accadis Management 2600 CourseSpring 2009

You are not connected. Please login or register

How can we make MAN 2600 most effective for you?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Please feel free to post and discuss any potential ideas you may have. Idea

https://management2600.forumieren.com

Oliver

Hi Ms. Howell-Vischer,

I find it quite interesting to have this course that way, really looking forward to it!

To the topic: I have yet no further ideas to improve it, but I wanted to make an entry to get this forum alive...

...and be #1 of course afro

Have a nice day,
Oliver

Tobi

Admin wrote:Please feel free to post and discuss any potential ideas you may have. Idea

Hey Ms. Howell-Vischer

just wanted to ask whether we have to attend the management classes in accadis or if we are able to sit at home and participate via skype?! scratch

Kind regards.

Tobi

lol!

4How can we make MAN 2600 most effective for you? Empty Webinars Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Linda

Hey everybody Very Happy

I am looking forward to receiving further details on the overall organisation of this trimesters management course. I do not have a broad experience on the field of exchanging documents via googledocs and did not participate in many forums up to now(apart from the forum we used during our spanish course) but it sounds very interesting to me. I am curious in which way the webinars will take place and I am sure this will be a different but effective leraning method.

Greetings

DR

Will it also be possible to attend the course in groups, meaning that we are able to congregate and participate on only one laptop? Or will this have negative impacts on our attendance?

Best Regards

6How can we make MAN 2600 most effective for you? Empty Can we attend on one laptop? Mon May 04, 2009 8:14 pm

Admin

Admin

You are welcome to participate on one laptop. I would just make it clear when typing in a question - that you let me know that "this is Bob writing from John's computer".... just so I give proper credit.

Two or three people using one laptop to view is fine with me.

https://management2600.forumieren.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum