Management 2600
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Management 2600

accadis Management 2600 CourseSpring 2009

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ice cream 101

+6
Constance
Manuel
Linda
theresa
cornelia
Admin
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ice cream 101 Empty Ice cream 101 Fri May 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Admin

Admin

Let's use this forum to discuss all aspects of ice cream. Feel free to tell us about the strangest ice cream you've every had. This could be due to the flavor, the design, packaging, etc. Be sure and tell us where you found this ice cream.

If you just want to share an ice cream tip or ideas on how to make it yourself, please do so. Enjoy!

https://management2600.forumieren.com

2Ice cream 101 Empty smurf ice cream Sat May 30, 2009 10:30 am

cornelia

the strangest ice cream i've ever tried was "smurf ice cream" Shocked it had a smurf-like colour and looked pretty weird! i don't remember the taste, but many ice cream parlours in bad homburg sold it (and still do?!)...

one of my favourite ones is ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake... I love you
Ice cream 101 Icecream4-163

3Ice cream 101 Empty chilli chocolate ice cream Sun May 31, 2009 12:09 pm

theresa

I love ice cream, but the strangest one I have ever tried was hot chilli chocolate ice. affraid I would never recommend it because the taste was too weird and disgusting. I found this in a small ice cream parlor in Wiesbaden.

4Ice cream 101 Empty Re: Ice cream 101 Sun May 31, 2009 1:52 pm

Linda

Just a tip and one of my favourites:chocolate marshmallow:) it's ice cream that is so so so delicious:) it is formed like a chocolate marshmallow, filled with vanilla and has a core of cherry..jam jam:)

5Ice cream 101 Empty Langnese Südseezauber Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:31 am

Manuel

My recommendation for everyone is "Langnese Südseezauber" Exclamation It is a mixture of sweet and fruity.....perfect.

Some ice cream education:
http://langnese.de/de_de/home/default.aspx?flashSection=fruit

yeah!
Ice cream 101 33754910

6Ice cream 101 Empty Re: Ice cream 101 Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Constance

the strangest kind of icecream was something with basil. sounds weird, but's very tasty. also had some icecream with chocolate and sea salt. absolutely delicious. found this in an ice cream parlour at the atlantik coast in france. they sold a lot of strange things there...

7Ice cream 101 Empty Re: Ice cream 101 Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:48 am

Melanie Kalz

Hey,
I've heard that Japanese have an extraordinary taste... especially when speaking of ice cream. They have things like "cactus ice cream", "chicken wing ice cream" or "fish ice cream". Don't ask me what it tastes like. I don't know. But here is an interesting link about the weird Japanese ice creams:

http://bertc.com/subfive/recipes/japanese_ice_creams.htm

If anyone gets to try one of these, please tell me how it was! tongue

8Ice cream 101 Empty Ice cream commercial Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Heiko S.

Hi @ all,

as far as I can remember I have never tried an ice cream with a strange taste or a comical combination of ingredients. I want only to led you know that the italians sell ice cream with the meaningful name "orgasm" but unfortunately I never tried it as I mentioned before.

Apropos italians...watch the youtube video! It deals with the same topic

Very Happy
maybe thats the reason why they call their ice cream "orgasm"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3HxdtD4zRc

byebye

9Ice cream 101 Empty funny wording game Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Laura

Ice cream 101 Iscrea10

10Ice cream 101 Empty Re: Ice cream 101 Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Vanessa_Tunn

Hey to everybody,

I think that Ice Cream with Marshmellows are just kind of weird. But however Beny and Jerrys always create weird thing so the Ice cream with marshmellows out of their collection is very strange. Smile
What I am waiting for is finding an ice cream with the taste of garlic. I think this would be a real new taste Smile

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum