Management 2600
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Management 2600

accadis Management 2600 CourseSpring 2009

You are not connected. Please login or register

Course Feedback

+6
Cara
Manuel
kim
Stefan
Linda
Admin
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Course Feedback Empty Course Feedback Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Admin

Admin

Please leave your feedback regarding our course here. Let's talk about what works and what doesn't work.

Thanks
C. Howell-Vischer

https://management2600.forumieren.com

Admin

Admin

Any comments regarding the way this lecture was delivered?

What effect does a recording have on your ability to learn? Do you need to see the lecturer to be able to learn? Any comments appreciated.

CHV

3Course Feedback Empty Re: Course Feedback Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:19 pm

Linda

I think that the recording was quite good but I would prefer seeing you instead of just listening. Any other comments?!

Greetings

4Course Feedback Empty Re: Course Feedback Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Stefan

I do totally agree with Linda. Without seeing you it is more unpersonal. Furthermore I think it the recording is OK but generally not the ideally solution. Because of the missing interaction via the chat it tends to get somekind boring and hard to concentrate after some time.

5Course Feedback Empty Course Feedback Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:02 pm

kim

I share this opinion. It is easier to follow the lecture if I can actually see you!

Greetings

6Course Feedback Empty My supermodel presence..... Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Admin

Admin

Just wanted to respond to the "visual" issue. I will go back to adding my video to any recordings. I wanted to test this though and see what student response was. Thanks for your comments. Much appreciated!

Admin

Admin

Just a general question. I wanted to offer this as an option - not as a requirement......Would any of you have an interest in taping your final group presentations using the WizIQ software and then sending me an invitation?

This would mean that you could complete your presentation at your leisure and not have to schedule a time with me.

Just wondering if this would be of interest to any of you.

Manuel

I think that's quite a good idea. Is it possible make several recordings and use the best one???

What would happen if you have any questions? Question

Admin

Admin

I have a few ideas on how to handle questions, but I would like to hear more comments and suggestions from students.

The easiest way to handle questions - in my opinion is for me (the instructor) to send an e-mail with them - after having viewed the webinar.

Comments or improvements?

10Course Feedback Empty Re: Course Feedback Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 am

Linda

I think it is a good idea to do the presentation via wiziQ. Otherwise it would be really stressful to find appointments within the groups because everyone has different timetables at accadis. And it would be less organizational work for you, as you wouldn't have to schedule meetings with us via skype...

11Course Feedback Empty Re: Course Feedback Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:04 am

Stefan

I also think that it would be a good alternative to give the final presentation doing it via wizIQ.

12Course Feedback Empty WizIQ Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:08 pm

Cara

Well...what else would I add other than that I also think it would be a good idea sending our presentations via WizIQ!! Very Happy

This would also prevent any difficulties that might occur with internet connections, sound problems and so on...

13Course Feedback Empty Re: Course Feedback Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:38 pm

Angie

I join my previous speakers Very Happy

I like that sentence in a discussion... Wink

14Course Feedback Empty Presentation on WiZiQ Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Saskia Reinemuth

I also really appreciate a final presentation on WiziQ. But it would be great if you could give us a short introduction on how it works to record our presentation.

15Course Feedback Empty dimdim.com rocks! Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:34 pm

cornelia

hey there, just a quick feedback on dimdim.com Wink

we worked with dimdim today for our break out activity and it worked pretty well... after we solved the small technical problems to get everybody into the meeting and to hear everybody speaking, it was great. we used the "share desktop" function so that every member could see the powerpoint slides we were working on. the whiteboard function is cool as well, but not very useful for the kind of task we had to accomplish.

best regards
cornelia

16Course Feedback Empty short feedback on final exam Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:39 pm

Laura

hello,

now it's over :-) I just want to leave a short feedback on the final exam. I think that the questions were quite fair, but I didn't like the fact that there were two different exams. I think this is not a fair way of evaluating the performance, because from my point of view the difficulty of the essay questions was quite different.

Am I right, supposing that this can be reffered back to SPO of accadis to some extend?

Greetings

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum