Management 2600
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Management 2600

accadis Management 2600 CourseSpring 2009

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the World needs is_____________________?

+10
Ann-Kristin
DR
Linda
Manuel
Julia
Laura
Philipp
Laura K.
monica
Admin
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

What is it that the world is missing? Perhaps a gadget? A solution to a hard problem? A new way to open your car door? To curl your hair?

Think like a 5 year old and let your imagination run wild. What would you invent if you could?

https://management2600.forumieren.com

monica

it would be so great if someone could invent a machine where you just put the ingredients in for a meal you want to eat and the machine prepares it for you and you just have to eat it when its cooked. it would be so easy and timesaving. Very Happy don't you think so?

3What the World needs is_____________________? Empty Cooool!! I like this one Tue May 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Admin

Admin

monica wrote:it would be so great if someone could invent a machine where you just put the ingredients in for a meal you want to eat and the machine prepares it for you and you just have to eat it when its cooked. it would be so easy and timesaving. Very Happy don't you think so?

https://management2600.forumieren.com

Laura K.

People who are faithful and responsibly-minded.
Not those who are driven by greed and selfishness.
The world needs people who are thinking sustainably and who anticipate possible outcomes of their actions before initiating them.
That's what the world really needs.

Philipp

Please remember the situation, I recon everybody already hab been into: you want to switch between digital and real words, but your printer do not want to run. Or there is no printer available at all. And know imagine a small device - the size of an i-pod. After loading the digital information on the the device it will "run" over the empty page in front of you and will leave the required letters on.

That is definitely something, the World needs....

Laura

Everyday I just think: "Ohh it is again that late! Were is time left?" The humans need a THING that replaces the sleep we normally need. It would be great when you're just touching IT and it would put you under hypnosis for 1, 2, 3 or 10 minutes, possibly 1 hour and when you come out of the hypnotic trance, your body and mind recovered like after 8 hours of sleep!

Probably this invention has other negative aspects. What do you think?

7What the World needs is_____________________? Empty Just peace... Tue May 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Julia

Peace... is what the world really needs. But that seems to be more difficult than any technical innovation.

8What the World needs is_____________________? Empty Re: Thing to sleep Tue May 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Philipp

@ Laura: That is really a perfect idea!! It`s the answer for those who never have time enough - so for all of us! Additionally for thoses whos sleep is not recreative, owing to a "flat" sleep or snorring humans.

But your invention have to assure that you reach your deep sleep - phase. And what about the influence of dreaming for our perception and the subconciousness (god, what a world - thx to Leo)?

9What the World needs is_____________________? Empty Pro Sleep Tue May 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Manuel

Philipp wrote:@ Laura: That is really a perfect idea!! It`s the answer for those who never have time enough - so for all of us! Additionally for thoses whos sleep is not recreative, owing to a "flat" sleep or snorring humans.

I think this THING is a solution for certain situations/ days instead of a substitution/ solution. Sleeping to 1 pm on a saturday is the greatest thing in the world Sleep . Additionally getting up completely drunk after 1 hour of "thing-sleep" would be horrible.

What the world really needs is more humour! Laughing

Laura K.

Well Laurarepanis' idea about a tool which substitutes actual 8 hours of sleep is an interesting approach in finding ways how to safe time.
However, I am more of Manuel's opinion on the real pleasures of sleep Sleep (and its actual necessity - not for the sake of being relaxed but also for your physical health (muscles, restore energy...)) it is essential to sleep for a while.
Don't you think that we just have to find ways how to manage our time more efficiently instead of trying desperately to make the time longer?
Thus, in this regard, what the world needs is efficient time management (e.g. in form of setting priorities on what you really want!).

Linda

I totally agree with julia. What the world really needs is a method or special law to reduce war on earth, like a button to press to stop riots and destruction. This would make the world a better place:)Smile

DR

Do not forget that a large percentage of innovations was developed in name of military forces. Of course peace would be nice but it is from my point of view not in human's nature to be peaceful.

I personally believe that a universal transport machine, that could take you from one place to another would be great, especially when you look at the time people are wasting in congestions and traffic jams or in public transport in general!

Manuel

DR wrote:Do not forget that a large percentage of innovations was developed in name of military forces. Of course peace would be nice but it is from my point of view not in human's nature to be peaceful.

Dominik, hopefully you will never control a country Exclamation Actually it should be possible to live without wasting time, money and ressources for war. Nevertheless there are other ways to compensate your aggression.
Probably Tim Wiese will be a bad example for this tonight! cheers

14What the World needs is_____________________? Empty Learning through images Mon May 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Laura

I imagine something like in the movie "5th element" were the women with the red hair, learns through seeing images. But I think that goes more in the direction of roboters instead of humans. But it would be great to learn just through seeing images and that in a rapid time.

Ann-Kristin

I think what the world needs are people who care more about others without greed or else!

Fabian

I fully agree with Ann-Krisin. Beyond all the new amazing technology and fast development of the globalized world one thing the world really needs is more people who are aware to hold on for a moment and realize if they take enough care of their friends, family and other people, even for themselves.

Lisa

I totally agree that the world really needs peace and people who act responsibly and care about others, but I think there is no invention that will solve this problem.
Sad

Regarding technology I think the world needs self driving cars which reduce stress, traffic jams, accidents and which allow doing other things instead of driving. For example eating something, reading newspapers, sleeping Smile , call friends, watch movies, relax, and so on...

Another good invention would be, especially for women , a machine or robot that designs the perfect outfit for you. And if for example shoes in a certain colour are missing the machine will either buy them immediately or paint available shoes in the colour you need at the moment. Sounds crazy but I think this would be very useful for women! AND MEN would be less stressed without endless questions about the perfect outfit and long shopping trips! HIHI!

Wink

Jannik

Quite sensible and philosophic ideas mentioned before.
Another usefull invention would be a gadget that could instantly analyse food and would that way prevent that its owner buys for example vegetables that is polluted with chemicals.

Anta

So far you all had very good and benificial ideas!

Well, I think that people need to get cleverer. That's the point. I know thats very idealistic, not realizable and after all, the world might be some kind of quiet and boring place without brains like the ones of Bohlens, Hiltons & Co.

More practically, I would like a machine to be invented that lets you sleep longer in the morning, makes your breakfast, brushes your teeth,... just makes you ready for the day. What do you think?

Generally speaking, more domestic robots should be invented!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum